Visitors can enjoy all that Naypyidaw has to offer including the temples, zoo, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's musical theater, water parks, and golf courses.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Naypyidaw
- The closest major airport is in Naypyidaw (NYT-Naypyidaw Intl.), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naypyidaw
Notable city landmarks like Shwe Se Khone Pagoda and Yanaungmyin Pagoda might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Yan Aung Myin Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Naypyidaw. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kempinski Hotel Nay Pyi Taw - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lake Garden Nay Pyi Taw MGallery Collection - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Hilton Nay Pyi Taw - This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Naypyidaw
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 99°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 99°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Naypyidaw is 3.90 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F