- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Casa Andina Standard Nasca
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
Traditional Twin Room
About this area
Located in Nazca, Casa Andina Standard Nasca is in the city center. Nazca Lines and Plaza de Armas are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cerro El Brillante and Cerro Blanco. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
- Plaza de Armas - 2 min walk
- Nazca Planetarium - 3 min walk
- Antonini Archaeological Museum - 12 min walk
- Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini) - 13 min walk
- Cahuachi - 13 min drive
About this property
Casa Andina Standard Nasca
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: PEN 210 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Great location, nice hotel, great people
The air conditioner did not function and the lock on the door did not work.