Enjoy the wonders of the natural environment at Nerstrand Big Woods State Park.
It is located in Minnesota.
Visitors will have to drive a bit to get to their accommodation, as there aren't any candidates in the immediate area around this attraction. 40 miles away is where you will find the Marriott Rochester Mayo Clinic. If you need a little more variety, the Rivertown Inn and the Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis are 50 miles and 45 miles from Nerstrand Big Woods State Park.
Other Places to Visit near Nerstrand Big Woods State Park
Not ready to leave? It's okay, because there's more than just Nerstrand Big Woods State Park to do in the region:
- Northfield Historical Society contains an impressive range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to re-visit the stories and people that formed the area.
- Shattuck-St. Mary's School is a primary education institution that can be toured by the public on certain occasions.
- River Bend Nature Center is the perfect place for nature lovers of all ages to learn all about the natural landscapes of this region.
- You and your friends can get involved in community art events and activities at Northfield Arts Guild. Make sure you check out their calendar of live gigs, displays and artist workshops.
- Take a tour around Carleton College, a leading institution of higher learning in the region.