Visiting Neu Zauche
Visitors can enjoy all that Neu Zauche has to offer including the theme park and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside setting. There are 123 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neu Zauche
Places to visit in the larger region include Windmühle Straupitz, Heimatstube Burg, and Spreewelten Bad. You'll also find Slavic Fort Raddusch and Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus-Senftenberg in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Neu Zauche, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 58 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- 5 Bedroom Accommodation in Neu Zauche/ Caminchen is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the center of Neu Zauche. This 4-star resort in Krausnick-Gross Wasserburg features 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its pool.
- Tropical Islands Resort is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from central Neu Zauche. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cottbus can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Cottbus is located 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of Neu Zauche. With a stay at this hotel in Bad Saarow, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Neu Zauche
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Neu Zauche is 0.91 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F