Visiting Neufahrn in Niederbayern
Those traveling to Neufahrn in Niederbayern are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Neufahrn in Niederbayern
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Martin's Church, Trausnitz Castle, and Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg. Additionally, you'll find Church of St. Peter and Paul and Kunsthaus Abensberg in the area.
As you plan your trip to Neufahrn in Niederbayern, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 75 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Dream Inn Hotel Regensburg is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Neufahrn in Niederbayern. This 2-star hotel in Tegernheim features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and room size.
- ACHAT Plaza Herzog am Dom Regensburg is 19.7 mi (31.8 km) from central Neufahrn in Niederbayern. With a stay at this hotel in Old Town, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Star Inn Hotel Regensburg Zentrum, by Comfort is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Neufahrn in Niederbayern. This 3-star hotel in Regensburg features free WiFi, a bar, and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Neufahrn in Niederbayern
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Neufahrn Station. Neufahrn in Niederbayern might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Neufahrn in Niederbayern
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Neufahrn in Niederbayern is 1.46 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 27°F