Think of yourself wandering through the lanes during your upcoming vacation, noticing the architecture or the lovely scenery wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you've been prepared for in particular: Nevada Museum of Art. The time has finally come to get yourself there.
Nevada Museum of Art Accommodation
Hotels near Nevada Museum of Art
You'll be glad you stopped by Nevada Museum of Art, because experiences make the most valuable mementos of all.
Reno, the city it is found in, is a place that many visitors love exploring.
If you want to stay somewhere close to Nevada Museum of Art, we've got you covered. You can find 19 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, just 2 miles away. Two more options are the Siena Hotel, 0.3 miles away, and the Legacy Vacation Resorts Reno, only 0.1 miles away.
If you're shattered from all your adventures and are longing for someplace inexpensive yet cheerful so get a bit of rest, then there are plenty of budget hotels in the vicinity. Positioned 0.6 miles from it is the Silver Legacy Resort Casino, but you could also take a look into the Econo Lodge new Reno-Sparks Convention Center if you're looking for another option. It's 1 mile away.
Don't forget that you have the exciting option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like treating yourself. Make sure you consider the Americas Best Value Inn, which is only 1 mile away. A second option is the Harrah's Casino Hotel Reno, 0.4 miles away.
If the robust coffee at The Jungle doesn't prepare you for an afternoon at Nevada Museum of Art, the tasty treats will. This place is just a short stroll away. You might also like to refuel with a hearty meal at Carvings Buffet. You'll be delighted to know that this restaurant is also near. You'll want to get the night started at Wild River Grille, one of the area's lively bars.
Make sure you put aside time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Nevada Museum of Art:
- Take a step back and admire the structure of Washoe County Courthouse, one of the region's important government buildings.
- With a range of hands-on displays on all kinds of subjects, a trip to Terry Lee Wells Nevada Discovery Museum is a great day out for everyone.
- Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts is a key piece of this area's dynamic culture. You'll enjoy a fun night at theater here and get an insight into the local arts scene.
- Fresh air and beautiful surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Wingfield Park.
- Get ready to enjoy a laugh, let out a cry or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding scenes at Bruka Theater, the home of excellent theatrical productions.
People traveling to Nevada Museum of Art often get there by light rail. Reno Station is the nearest terminal and is just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's directory of Downtown Reno rooms provides everything you need, so you're sure to find locales near Nevada Museum of Art that you'll adore. Downtown Reno was a relatively beloved landing place in the last year, so you shouldn't be the only one. Need help deciding? All the guidance and tricks you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When reservation time is here, do so confidently: travelers of all types would suggest their Downtown Reno hotel to an acquaintance.
- In search of spaces that are relaxing plus fresh and clean? You're on the best website.
- Appropriate for such a stunning site, the staff at hotels near Nevada Museum of Art provide grand service.
- Discover that Downtown Reno lodging are always tidy and fresh.
Plus, thanks to our vast list of hotels near Nevada Museum of Art, you can stay right next door.
All About Downtown Reno
There are still further things to see and do in Downtown Reno once you've accomplished Nevada Museum of Art.
- Downtown Reno has been a well-kept secret, but is currently starting to become established.
- Drop in on one of the area's historical sites, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off your adventure.
- You'll notice Downtown Reno also knows some things about individualized assistance after some hours spent on its ample action.
Wave goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Reno is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nevada Museum of Art. Book today!