- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Seven Rock Cave Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Double Cave Room
About this area
Seven Rock Cave Hotel is located in Nevsehir. Goreme Open Air Museum and Zelve Open Air Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cross Golf and Alaaddin Turkish Bath. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like horse riding.Visit our Nevsehir travel guide
- Göreme Roman Castle - 8 min walk
- Goreme Open Air Museum - 17 min walk
- Love Valley - 4 min drive
- Aynali Church - 7 min drive
- Sunset Point - 14 min drive
- Nevsehir (NAV-Cappadocia) - 39 min drive
About this property
Seven Rock Cave Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TRY 50 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TRY 50 (one-way), (up to 4 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Calm stay at wonderful place - good value
It was very unique experience of staying in this city and this hotel. Mustafa was very helpful in arranging pick and drop for airport. Swimming pool and the location of this hotel was fantastic. Breakfast was also very good. Wifi had problems but all the other things were very good