Visiting New Cumberland
Visitors to New Cumberland are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and bars.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in New Cumberland
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tomlinson Run State Park. You'll also find Museum of Ceramics and Williams Country Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mountaineer Casino-Racetrack-Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a casino, and 6 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for New Cumberland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for New Cumberland is 38.11 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F