Consider yourself in a fresh place: you probably think you'll be ambling around the roads, looking up at the beautiful environment or the monuments everywhere around you. However, there is one feature you're especially looking forward to: New Jersey City University. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and the time has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Nearby New Jersey City University
Hotels near New Jersey City University
Want to experience New Jersey City University?
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to travel to Jersey City, which is located 50 miles from the state capital of Trenton.
If you're looking to stay somewhere nearby, you'll find 5 accommodation options within 2 miles of New Jersey City University. One of the more popular hotels is the Sky City at Waterfront North, just 2 miles away. Other great options are the Ramada Jersey City, 2 miles away, and the Hudson Plaza Motel, only 1 mile away.
For travelers hoping to save a dollar or two, there are a couple of budget accommodations in the surrounding area. The Trump Soho New York and the James New York are a few establishments you should think about.
In need of a touch of luxury? You'll be glad to learn that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. You'll find world-class facilities and a glamorous feel at the Smyth, A Thompson Hotel and the Soho Grand Hotel.
This area is full of interesting things to see. Dunkin' Donuts is a popular local eatery that is near New Jersey City University. A little later on, head to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table for dinner at Georgio's Pizzeria and select a dish you've never tried before. If you're not ready to go to sleep, wander over to O'Abbey's Corner Grill & Pub.
Before you pack your bags, check out the other things to do here:
- Enjoy a needed break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary with a relaxing walk around Cortney Fricchione Park.
- Shop up a storm, complete your errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at Stadium Plaza Shopping Center, a shopping hub for both local and international visitors.
- You can shop up a storm, carry out some errands or unwind with a drink at Hudson Mall, a shopping hub for both travelers and locals.
- If you love shopping, you'll find a retail wonderland at Fourhundredforty Shopping Center. Whether it's fashion, general supplies or souvenirs you need, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Arlington Park is an awesome spot for the whole family. Pack some snacks and admire the slender trees and green grass.
Hotels in West Bergen here on Expedia provide all you need, so you'll definitely find spots near New Jersey City University you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one: West Bergen was a pretty favored place in the last year. All the insider information you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. Once the time comes to make your booking, rest assured: newcomers of all types would endorse their West Bergen hotel to an office-mate.
- Fitting for such a marvelous feature, the staff at accommodation near New Jersey City University go beyond what is expected.
- "Presentable, neat, and waiting to receive you" is the goal for West Bergen hotels.
- From families with children to travelers on their own, we have satisfying rooms for all types.
Your desired site awaits thanks to Expedia's extensive selection of hotels near New Jersey City University.
Learn About West Bergen
There are still further activities to do in West Bergen after New Jersey City University is checked off your schedule.
- West Bergen is now beginning to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
- Head out on the town to end the exploration right; the next day, visit one of the local museums.
- West Bergen also knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its newcomers after an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes.
Say goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to West Bergen, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near New Jersey City University from Expedia. Book today!