Picture yourself rambling through the streets during your future day off, gazing up at the buildings or the marvellous environment wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you are looking forward to in particular: New Kuta Beach. Right now is the day to check it off your bucket list.
New Kuta Beach Accommodation
Hotels near New Kuta Beach
Are you heading to New Kuta Beach?
Getting there is half of the adventure, as it is situated 600 miles from the national capital, Jakarta, in an area called Pecatu.
Visitors are happy to discover that there are up to 55 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around New Kuta Beach. The C151 Luxury Villas at Dreamland, the AYANA Resort and Spa Bali and the Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort are some you should consider. They are situated 0.9 miles, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You can allocate extra coin for spending if you opt to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Le Grande Bali, 0.9 miles away, or the PinkCoco Bali, at a distance of 1 mile, might just suit your needs.
There are numerous upmarket hotels in the immediate vicinity. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Bombora Surf Camp, (1 mile away), or the Ayu Guna Inn, (1 mile away).
Be sure to go to Klapa (Jl. New Kuta Beach Pecatu Indah Resort,, Kuta Selatan, Pecatu) to reboot with a hot coffee and some divine treats. Klapa New Kuta Beach (Jl. New Kuta Beach, Pecatu Indah Resort, Kuta Selatan, Pecatu) is easy to get to and it serves up delightful fare for locals and tourists from all over.
Before your flight departs, check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from New Kuta Beach:
- Go for a stroll along Bingin Beach, breathe in the sea air and watch the tide roll in.
- At New Kuta Golf, you will love playing golf on one of the best courses around.
- Go along to Padang Padang Beach, walk along the beach, feel the cool water on your skin and enjoy some fresh air.
- Nothing is better than an excursion to the beach. Gather the troops, pack a picnic and prepare for some fun in the sun at Suluban Beach.
- At Uluwatu Cliffs you can relish in the incredible view of a naturally crafted rock face.
Expedia's list of Pecatu motels and resorts delivers all that you want, so you'll definitely get sites near New Kuta Beach that you'll appreciate. Lots of guests pick Pecatu when they crave an out-of-this-world holiday, so get researching. You can do so boldly once reservation time is here, too: newcomers of all types recommended their Pecatu hotel. We've got all the recommendations you're searching for.
- From families to solitary travelers, we've got suites that are cozy for everyone.
- The concierge service at accommodation near New Kuta Beach will be awesome as you might hope near such a marvelous monument.
- "Fresh, tidy, and primed to welcome you" is how Pecatu hotels operate.
You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's broad selection of hotels near New Kuta Beach.
Pecatu Fascinating Facts and Figures
Once New Kuta Beach is accomplished, there are still further activities to do in Pecatu.
- To truly leave no area unexplored, look into some entertainment near Pecatu.
- abundant adventures, you'll also discover Pecatu knows many things about hospitality.
- Duck into the perfect shop to search for fashion items and polish off a tempting supper of the local foods.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo ops. Planning an escape to Pecatu is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near New Kuta Beach. Book today!