When you envision your perfect day off, you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the boulevards, taking note of the marvellous scenery or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you have been prepared for most of all: New Kuta Golf. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can remember, and right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Accommodation at New Kuta Golf
Hotels near New Kuta Golf
Hone your game, enjoy the fresh breeze and take some tips from the locals at New Kuta Golf.
If you don't recognize Pecatu, where it resides, you're probably familiar with the capital city, Jakarta, from which it is 600 miles.
New Kuta Golf has an impressive number of accommodations in the immediate area. There are 67 hotels within a radius of only 2 miles. Some are the C151 Luxury Villas at Dreamland, the AYANA Resort and Spa Bali and the Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
On the hunt for a place to stay which won't take over your budget? Fortunately, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the area. The RIMBA Jimbaran Bali By AYANA (1 mile away) and the Mahagiri Villas & Spa Dreamland (2 miles away) are popular options to keep in mind.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Be sure to look into the Balangan Garden Bungalow, just 0.8 miles away, and the Balangan Cottage, 0.3 miles away.
Before heading to New Kuta Golf, stop for a quick treat at Cafe La Pasion. This nearby coffee shop is an excellent place to delight your tastebuds. When the day starts to end, refuel with a nourishing evening meal at The Links Restaurant. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also nearby. Want to seal the night with a tasty drink? You won't have to travel too far to come across Nona's Bali Bar & Lounge.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Anybody who loves the sea will no doubt enjoy spending a few hours at New Kuta Beach.
- Whether you'd like to knock a ball around, take a dip or just chill out, Bingin Beach is the ticket.
- If you'd like a low-cost day out, why not head to the beach? At Padang Padang Beach you can breathe some fresh air, enjoy the scenery and have a paddle.
- Nothing restores the soul like time spent at the beach, organize a visit to Suluban Beach, one of the region's finest.
- To get a load of some truly unimaginable rock formations, visit Uluwatu Cliffs.
Expedia's Pecatu places to stay furnish everything you require, so you can be certain to find selections near New Kuta Golf that you'll love. Pecatu was a quite favored place in the most recent twelve months, so you shouldn't be by yourself. You can rest easy once it's time to make your reservation, too: explorers of all sorts endorsed their Pecatu hotel. Discover all the information you're searching for.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent feature, the staff at hotels close to New Kuta Golf go beyond the expected.
- We have relaxing suites for all groups, from large families with children to singles.
- Discover that hotels in Pecatu are always clean and neat.
As you can see, it's understandable why rooms near Pecatu got extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. You can stay right next door with our extensive catalogue of hotels near New Kuta Golf.
Once you've checked New Kuta Golf off your list, you'll still have lots to see and do in Pecatu.
- Pecatu adventures have been only for those in the know until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of bookings mean today is the day to make your dreams a reality.
- Dine on a mouthwatering supper of its trademark cooking and find the perfect market to buy a few fashion items.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Pecatu also knows a thing or two about custom care.
Planning a journey to Pecatu is decidedly the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near New Kuta Golf from Expedia. Arrange your suitcase, say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few astonishing scrapbook photos!