Find Hotels Near New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Treme from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to New Orleans African American Museum of Art
Top Hotels Close to New Orleans African American Museum of Art
New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & History Hotel Guide
Peek into the area's culture at New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & History.
Found in the city of New Orleans, it's a lively tourist hotspot.
If you're hoping to find a hotel within a short walk of New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & History, you're in luck! There are up to 34 options nearby. Some good ones are the Soniat House, Bourbon Orleans Hotel and Melrose Mansion.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned money on activities? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options nearby. 0.7 miles away, you'll find the Olde Town Inn, but if that's unsuitable, then an alternative is the Burgundy Bed and Breakfast, which is 1 mile away.
If stylish accommodation is something you dream of, you'll find a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. One of the local favorites is the Windsor Court Hotel, a walk of just 1 mile away. There is also the W New Orleans - French Quarter. You'll easily find this spot just 0.8 miles away.
If the robust coffee at Fatma's Cozy Corner doesn't prepare you for a morning at New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & History, the delicious sweets will. This spot is not far at all. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Esplanade International Grill. Unwind with a round of drinks from Little People's Place.
Other Places to Visit near New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & HistoryAfter you're done with New Orleans African American Museum of Art, Culture & History, don't forget to take a look at what else this area can offer you:
- Louisiana Museum of African American History has interesting displays on the stories, events and people that made this area what it is today.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at Saint Augustine Church, which is among the most popular houses of worship in the region.
- There are many historically significant events that helped mould this area into what it is today. Be sure to check out the impressive exhibition at Backstreet Cultural Museum for a glimpse into this past.
- If you're a fan of theater productions, you should experience an evening at Mahalia Jackson Theater.
- You shouldn't go to this region without venturing into Hula Mae’s Laundry to look around this iconic store.