Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, 1.5 blocks from French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Work and play
Classic New Orleans style prevails at this Art Deco business-district hotel that is 2 blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance of the Riverwalk Marketplace.
Occupying the top 3 floors of the historic building, the AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans Bourbon has a garden overlooking New Orleans and the Mississippi River.
The 220 guestrooms in the AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans Bourbon/French Quarter Area have period-style furnishings, high ceilings, original art, marble bathrooms, and complimentary WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
AC Hotels by Marriott New Orleans Bourbon
The AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans Bourbon has a garden complex overlooking the city. The small lounge serves cocktails daily. A variety of business services are available, including a 24-hour business center, a conference center, 4 meeting rooms, faxing, copying, and printing. WiFi is complimentary. The AC Kitchen and AC Lounge are on hand for breakfast, drinks, and dinner bites. A 24-hour fitness facility is onsite for guests to use.
Guestrooms at the AC Hotel by Marriott New Orleans Bourbon feature complimentary WiFi and 47-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 220
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
AC Kitchen - Serves daily breakfast featuring European pastries, cheese, fruits, and cereals.
AC Lounge - Offers dinner and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cotton Exchange Downtown
- Cotton Exchange Downtown New Orleans
- Cotton Exchange Hotel
- Cotton Exchange Hotel Downtown New Orleans
- Cotton Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.