Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
Popular property highlights
This elegant 14-story, New Orleans hotel is on the corner of lively Bourbon St and shopping-oriented Canal St adjacent to the French Quarter; Jackson Square is 4 blocks from this hotel.
Run by New Orleans restaurateur Dickie Brennan, Astor Crowne Plaza's Bourbon House offers Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, and a lounge serving nearly 50 kinds of bourbon.
The rooms of the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter are decorated with classic New Orleans decor, including tile-and-marble baths, stained-wood furniture, and Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
Renovations & Closures
- Parking area
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St. meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, a seasonal outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,001 sq. feet (2,973 sq. meters) of conference and private event space.
The hotel offers free WiFi, as well as valet parking for a surcharge.
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 32001
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 46.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
- Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans Hotel
- Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans
- Astor Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza New Orleans
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.