Get an overview of this hotelRenovated New Orleans hotel in the French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Gateway to history
This New Orleans hotel shares part of the historic beaux-arts Maison Blanche Building, and the hotel resides on the Canal St Streetcar Line at the edge of the French Quarter next to Bourbon St.
Guests at the 10-story Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville can relax in the café, where they can enjoy Starbucks® beverages, as well as breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktails. Guests also get signing privileges and access to the luxury spa and health club at the adjoining Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans.
The 230 suites at Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville have bedrooms and separate sitting areas. Suites feature antique-style furnishings, double sofa beds, wet bars, high-definition flat-panel cable TVs with ESPN and HBO, and free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
In addition to its historic ambience, this recently renewed Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Beaux Arts-style hotel offers a modified continental breakfast served daily in the lobby.
Amenities in this smoke-free hotel include hair salon, ATM, dry cleaning/laundry service, laundry facilities, express check-out, and a 24-hour business center. Ten rooms (10,500 sq ft/945 sq m) can be used for meetings and conferences, and the hotel technology support staff is available to assist guests. Garage parking (surcharge) is available. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Guests also enjoy access (surcharge) to the facilities and amenities at the attached Ritz-Carlton Hotel, including a full-service spa and health club.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 2001
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (feet) - 10500
- Conference space size (meters) - 975
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning in the café (surcharge).
Vieux Carre Cafe - This café has a bar, serves American cuisine, and offers happy hour.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to facilities in the attached Ritz-Carlton Hotel, which is accessible via interior corridors. These facilities include a sauna, steam room, spa tub, and fitness center (fee charged). The Spa at the Ritz-Carlton features a 20,000-square-foot spa offering a variety of aesthetic and relaxation treatments, body treatments, boby wraps, body scrubs, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and facial treatments. Beauty treatments also include massages. Rooms for couple treatments are available as well. Massages and spa treatments require reservations in advance. Guests under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Quarter/Iberville
- Courtyard Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
- Courtyard Marriott Quarter/Iberville
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.