Get an overview of this hotelRenovated New Orleans hotel in the French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Gateway to history
This New Orleans hotel shares part of the historic beaux-arts Maison Blanche Building, and the hotel resides on the Canal St Streetcar Line at the edge of the French Quarter next to Bourbon St.
Guests at the 10-story Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville can relax in the café, where they can enjoy Starbucks® beverages, as well as breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktails. Guests also get signing privileges and access to the luxury spa and health club at the adjoining Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans.
The 230 suites at Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville have bedrooms and separate sitting areas. Suites feature antique-style furnishings, double sofa beds, wet bars, high-definition cable TVs with ESPN and HBO, and free high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
In addition to its historic ambience, this recently renewed Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Beaux Arts-style hotel offers a modified continental breakfast served daily in the lobby.
Amenities in this smoke-free hotel include hair salon, ATM, dry cleaning/laundry service, laundry facilities, express check-out, and a 24-hour business center. Ten rooms (10,500 sq ft/945 sq m) can be used for meetings and conferences, and the hotel technology support staff is available to assist guests. Garage parking (surcharge) is available. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Guests also enjoy access (surcharge) to the facilities and amenities at the attached Ritz-Carlton Hotel, including a full-service spa and health club.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 2001
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 975
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Spa services on site
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10500
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A cooked-to-order breakfast is provided each morning in the café (surcharge).
Vieux Carre Cafe - This café has a bar, serves American cuisine, and offers happy hour.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to facilities in the attached Ritz-Carlton Hotel, which is accessible via interior corridors. These facilities include a sauna, steam room, spa tub, and fitness center (fee charged). The Spa at the Ritz-Carlton features a 20,000-square-foot spa offering a variety of aesthetic and relaxation treatments, body treatments, boby wraps, body scrubs, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and facial treatments. Beauty treatments also include massages. Rooms for couple treatments are available as well. Massages and spa treatments require reservations in advance. Guests under 18 are not allowed in the spa.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Downtown/Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Iberville Hotel New Orleans
- Iberville New Orleans
- Iberville Suites New Orleans
- Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Quarter/Iberville
- Courtyard Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Quarter/Iberville Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville
- Courtyard Marriott Quarter/Iberville
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.