Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans high-rise hotel, near French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Near French Quarter
On Canal St, 2 blocks from the French Quarter, this family-friendly hotel is 1 block from the Aquarium of the Americas and 0.5 mile from the Louisiana Children's Museum.
City view from pool
A 36-foot seasonal outdoor pool overlooks the city from the 4th-floor deck of Doubletree New Orleans hotel; there is also a fitness center and Wow! Cafe Cajun-Creole restaurant.
Country French decor
Country French hardwood furnishings, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and Neutrogena toiletries are some of the features offered in Doubletree New Orleans hotel's 367 air-conditioned guestrooms.
- Good location
- Proximity to shopping
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans
In addition to a 24-hour fitness center, this Doubletree has a 36-foot seasonal outdoor pool on a fourth-floor deck overlooking the city. Hotel dining options include a restaurant with a sports bar, and coffee shop.
The business center has WiFi (surcharge) and 11 meeting rooms. Other services include faxing, printing, and copying. Tours/ticket assistance and valet parking is available (surcharges apply).
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms 11
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 367
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Outdoor pool
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
WOW! Cafe - This lobby-level dining room and sports bar serves lunch and dinner daily. Daily chef specials complement Creole and Cajun cuisine selections including jambalaya and Louisiana crawfish etouffee. Prime rib is a specialty. Televised games are available on numerous monitors, and patrons can enjoy a wide selection of beverages and beer brands.
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans - This lobby-level coffee bar offers specialty coffees as well as continental breakfasts, pastries, and light lunches.
Pinkberry - This cafe offers frozen yogurt.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy the use of a 36-foot seasonal pool on an outdoor deck located on the fourth floor. Chaise lounges surround the pool. The hotel also has a fitness center equipped with two exercise bikes, a Universal-type gym, one treadmill, one stair climber, a TV, towels, and water.
The Doubletree is located across the street from the Health Club by Hilton where, for a fee, visitors can play tennis, racquetball, squash, take golf lessons, or play basketball on an indoor court.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.95 for adults and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel New Orleans
- DoubleTree Hilton New Orleans
- DoubleTree New Orleans
- Hilton DoubleTree New Orleans
- Hilton New Orleans DoubleTree
- New Orleans DoubleTree
- New Orleans DoubleTree Hilton
- New Orleans Hilton DoubleTree
- Doubletree Hotel New Orleans
- DoubleTree Hilton New Orleans Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.