Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, in center of French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Heart of it all
This New Orleans hotel is perfectly positioned at the intersection of Bourbon and Toulouse streets, 1 block from famed Pat O'Brien's Bar, while Jackson Square and Louis Armstrong Park are within 4 blocks.
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter in New Orleans features a pool situated in a stone courtyard, a fitness room, a lobby bar, onsite restaurant Café Opera, and hotel shops that offer artwork, gifts, and costume jewelry.
All 186 guestrooms at Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter offer wireless Internet access, and most rooms feature balconies overlooking Bourbon St, Toulouse St, or the inner courtyard.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter is set on the former site of the French Opera House. Today, this New Orleans hotel stands amid all the "action," as the corners of Bourbon and Toulouse are a crossroads famous for Jazz, parades, shopping, and Cajun food. The Four Points by Sheraton balconies are especially popular vantage points during Mardi Gras.
In the courtyard, a four-story palm tree shades an unheated swimming pool and seven-foot fountain. Extras include a complimentary fitness center on the second floor. Guests will start the day with an authentic Southern breakfast at Café Opera, and end it with a specialty cocktail at Puccini Bar.
For corporate meetings and social events, the hotel offers 4,500 square feet of flexible place, catering service and modern audiovisual technology. Complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel.
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1965
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Breakfast - a cooked to order breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM in the restaurant.
Café Opera - Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, kid's menu available.
Puccinie Bar - Serves lunch and dinner, open daily, Cajun cuisine, and happy hour.
Nearby Things to Do
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter offers an unheated outdoor swimming pool in an enclosed courtyard. On the second floor, a complimentary fitness center offers a treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- 1.75 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Four Points French Quarter
- Four Points Sheraton French Quarter
- Four Points Sheraton Hotel French Quarter
- French Quarter Sheraton
- Sheraton Four Points French Quarter
- Sheraton French Quarter
- Four Points Sheraton French Quarter Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.