Overview of Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, River View
Premium Room, 2 Queen Beds, River View
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighborhood, Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bourbon Street and Cafe Du Monde. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and consider making time for Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping and golfing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 3 min walk
- Canal Street - 4 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 5 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 6 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 12 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 2 min drive
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Ruths Chris — 1 min walk
- BH Steak — 1 min walk
- Café Adelaide - 1 min walk
- The Swizzle Stick Bar - 1 min walk
- Ruth's Chris Steakhouse - 1 min walk
About this property
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.88 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Housekeeping did not vacuum our room on a daily basis.