Book your room at Hilton New Orleans Airport
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Double Beds, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel with airport shuttle, pool
Near French Quarter
This hotel is a half-mile from New Orleans International Airport and 13 miles from the French Quarter and the Garden District.
Free airport shuttle
Hilton New Orleans Airport offers an outdoor pool, fitness center, 10 meeting rooms, as well as 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service.
Guestrooms at this Hilton feature down duvets and triple sheeting and desks with ergonomic chairs. Some rooms include 27-inch flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton New Orleans Airport is located 0.5 miles from New Orleans International Airport and 13 miles from the French Quarter. Wireless Internet access is available in common areas (surcharge); high-speed Internet access is available at a computer station in the business center.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool and patio, a fitness center, and 10 meeting rooms (21,564 square feet). 24-hour airport transportation is complimentary.
Accessible features are offered in many areas of the hotel, such as in the business center, the restaurant, and the exercise facility. TTY is also offered for guest use.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 21564
- Conference space size (meters) - 2003
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Outdoor pool
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 317
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1989
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Café La Salle - This restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Second Line - At this sports-themed bar guests can enjoy their favorite drinks and catch the latest game.
Nearby Things to Do
On site, the hotel provides a heated outdoor pool and a fitness center with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
New Orleans is surrounded by water (the Mississippi River on the east, south, and west, and Lake Pontchartrain on the north). Canoeing and fishing are popular activities, and sailboat regattas are held on the lake. Walking the French Quarter, the promenades, or the Mississippi River levee are also favorite pastimes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Hilton New Orleans Hotel Airport
- Hilton Orleans
- New Orleans Airport Hilton
- New Orleans Hilton Airport
- Orleans Airport
- Hilton New Orleans Airport Hotel
- Hilton Hotel New Orleans Airport
- Hilton New Orleans Airport Kenner
- Hilton New Orleans Airport Hotel Kenner
- Kenner Hilton
- Hilton Kenner
- Airport Hilton
- Airport Hilton New Orleans
- Hilton Airport New Orleans
- Hilton New Orleans Airport
We should mention
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.