Book your room at Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelClassic hotel with pool, near the French Quarter
Central business district
Located in New Orleans' business district, this hotel is a half-block from the intersection of St. Charles and Union, and a 15-minute stroll from Café du Monde and the French Quarter. There are table games to suit every taste at bustling Harrah's Casino, 6 blocks from the hotel.
Brasserie dining and pool
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is housed within a 1920s Masonic temple building, and retains original chandeliers, marble floors, and tiled ceilings. The brasserie serves classic regional dishes, and there's also a fitness room and indoor pool for exercise and relaxation.
Flat-screen TVs, WiFi
Signature beds provide guests with added comfort while watching a movie or show on the flat-screen TV. WiFi is available for surfing the Web, and MP3 docks make it easy to enjoy music. Guests can store snacks in the mini-fridge and enjoy a fresh brew from the coffeemaker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10000 square feet (929 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2014.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 18
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- First-run movies
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per week (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.