Get an overview of this hotelClassic hotel with pool, near the French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Central business district
Located in New Orleans' business district, this hotel is a half-block from the intersection of St. Charles and Union, and a 15-minute stroll from Café du Monde and the French Quarter. There are table games to suit every taste at bustling Harrah's Casino, 6 blocks from the hotel.
Brasserie dining and pool
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is housed within a 1920s Masonic temple building, and retains original chandeliers, marble floors, and tiled ceilings. The brasserie serves classic regional dishes, and there's also a fitness room and indoor pool for exercise and relaxation.
Flat-screen TVs, WiFi
Signature beds provide guests with added comfort while watching a movie or show on the flat-screen TV. WiFi (surcharge) is available for surfing the Web, and MP3 docks make it easy to enjoy music. Guests can store snacks in the mini-fridge and enjoy a fresh brew from the coffeemaker.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
- Overall room comfort
- Parking wasn't ideal
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with WiFi (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2014.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hilton Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
- Hilton New Orleans / St Charles Ave Hotel New Orleans
- Hilton Charles
- Hilton Charles Hotel
- Hilton Charles Hotel New Avenue Orleans/St.
- Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
- Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue Hotel
- Hilton Orleans/St. Charles Avenue Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.