Get an overview of this hotel Victorian New Orleans hotel in Lower Garden District, walk to Magazine Street
Located in Lower Garden District, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Magazine Street and National World War II Museum. Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and Mardi Gras World are also within 1 mi (2 km). New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal is 15 minutes by foot.
Coffee/tea in a common area, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 26 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi. Ceiling fans, hair dryers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Historic Streetcar Inn
Historic Streetcar Inn features tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in a common area. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Historic Streetcar Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Year Built - 1897
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Number of children who can stay free - 2
- Deposit: USD 50 per day
- Historic Streetcar Inn
- Historic Streetcar Inn New Orleans
- Historic Streetcar New Orleans
- Streetcar Inn
- Avenue Garden New Orleans
- Hotel Avenue Garden
- Historic Streetcar
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property.