Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel with pool, adjacent to French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Explore Bourbon Street
The restaurants, shops, and live entertainment along historic Bourbon St are just steps away from the restored 1913 facade of this centrally located New Orleans French Quarter hotel.
Dine on local flavor
Hyatt Centric French Quarter's lobby level harbors the colorful Red Fish Grill, an acclaimed seafood restaurant; a large outdoor patio and separate pool area are on the second floor.
The 254 rooms at the Hyatt Centric French Quarter have 12-foot ceilings with plum-colored walls and soft, stylish furnishings. Complimentary amenities include Portico products.
- Spotless guestrooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Parking wasn't ideal
Hyatt Centric French Quarter
This 4-story smoke-free New Orleans hotel has several restaurants, 24-hour room service, and an outdoor pool with an enclosed patio. 10 conference rooms totaling 10,660 square feet are available for meetings and special events. Guests at the Hyatt Centric French Quarter have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. WiFi in common areas and guestrooms are free.
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms 10
- Conference space
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10660
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 990
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill - This fine seafood destination in a warehouse-like setting features signature dishes such as coconut-crusted shrimp and a variety of grilled fish. Lunch and dinner.
Powdered Sugar - A meal market concept offering regional dishes, coffee program, grab and go selection, and retail/sundries. Counter service with limited table service.
Batch - Tavern with a focus on regional offerings and bar snacks. Extensive beverage option focusing on handcrafted cocktails and local spirits. Bar and table service.
Pool Bar - Open seasonally, weather permitting. Food and drinks.
A breakfast buffet for a surcharge is served on weekends only.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hyatt Centric French Quarter offers a 2nd-floor outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a large patio. Guests have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. In-room spa services, including massage, manicures, and pedicures, can be arranged.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- French Quarter Hyatt
- Hyatt Centric French Quarter Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel French Quarter
- Hyatt French Quarter Hotel
- Hyatt French Quarter New Orleans Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015 inclusive.
Book a stay in a 'Theater Package' rate plan, for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Full breakfast daily for 2 in Powdered Sugar restaurant
- 1 complimentary bottle of house wine per stay delivered to room
- Complimentary appetizer in Batch Bar for every 2 ticket stubs presented from Saenger or Joy Theaters