Book your room at Hyatt French Quarter
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel with pool, adjacent to French Quarter
Explore Bourbon Street
The restaurants, shops, and live entertainment along historic Bourbon St are just steps away from the restored 1913 facade of this centrally located New Orleans French Quarter hotel.
Dine on local flavor
Hyatt French Quarter's lobby level harbors the colorful Red Fish Grill, an acclaimed seafood restaurant; a large outdoor patio and separate pool area are on the second floor.
The 254 rooms at the Hyatt French Quarter have 12-foot ceilings with plum-colored walls and soft, stylish furnishings. Complimentary amenities include Portico products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 4-story smoke-free New Orleans hotel has several restaurants and an outdoor pool with an enclosed patio. 10 conference rooms totaling 10,660 square feet are available for meetings and special events. Guests at the Hyatt French Quarter have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. WiFi in common areas is free.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 10660
- Conference space size (meters) - 990
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill - This fine seafood destination in a warehouse-like setting features signature dishes such as coconut-crusted shrimp and a variety of grilled fish. Lunch and dinner.
Powdered Sugar - A meal market concept offering regional dishes, coffee program, grab and go selection, and retail/sundries. Counter service with limited table service.
Batch - Tavern with a focus on regional offerings and bar snacks. Extensive beverage option focusing on handcrafted cocktails and local spirits. Bar and table service.
Pool Bar - Open seasonally, weather permitting. Food and drinks.
A breakfast buffet for a surcharge is served on weekends only.
Room service - Available during morning and evening hours (no lunch service).
Nearby Things to Do
The Hyatt French Quarter offers a second-floor outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a large patio. Guests have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. In-room spa services, including massage, manicures, and pedicures, can be arranged.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015 inclusive.
Book a stay in a 'Theater Package' rate plan, for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Full breakfast daily for 2 in Powdered Sugar restaurant
- 1 complimentary bottle of house wine per stay delivered to room
- Complimentary appetizer in Batch Bar for every 2 ticket stubs presented from Saenger or Joy Theaters