Overview of Hyatt House New Orleans/Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
One King ADA Suite with shower
One Bedroom Suite One King
One Bedroom Suite Two Queens
ADA Room King with Tub
ADA Room Two Queens with Tub
Room One King Bed High Floor
Two Queens High Floor
High Floor Studio King Suite
Room One King Bed
Room Two Queens
Studio King Suite
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighborhood, Hyatt House New Orleans/Downtown is in the city center and near a train station. Bourbon Street and Jackson Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Canal Street and Cafe Du Monde. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Smoothie King Center.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome - 6 min walk
- Smoothie King Center - 8 min walk
- Canal Street - 8 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 10 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 16 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 9 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 22 min drive
- H Bar — 1 min walk
- Dave & Buster's - 2 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
- Walk Ons - 3 min walk
- Smoothie King - 3 min walk
About this property
Hyatt House New Orleans/Downtown
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR - Hyatt guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort