Overview of Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room (2 Queen Beds and 1 Sofa Bed)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (High Floor)
Room (High Floor, 2 Queen Beds & 1 Sofa Bed)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Accessible (with Shower)
Room, Accessible, Bathtub (2 Queen Beds and 1 Sofa Bed)
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Lower Garden District neighborhood, Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center is in the city center. National World War II Museum and Mardi Gras World are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Smoothie King Center or Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 2 min walk
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center - 4 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 7 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 13 min walk
- Port of New Orleans - 15 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 17 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Tommy G's Pizzeria & Bar - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Two Chicks Café - 2 min walk
- Restaurant Rebirth - 2 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per week
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Parking is absolutely horrible! Staff was overwhelmed with the amount of check-ins! They did their best and were professional and courteous!