Get an overview of this hotelOn St. Charles in city center, close to French Quarter
Popular property highlights
Heart of New Orleans
Centrally located, the hotel is on the St. Charles Avenue Mardi Gras parade route, 2 blocks from the French Quarter, 6 blocks from the riverfront, and close to Uptown and the Morial Convention Center.
Guests of the InterContinental can dine at the restaurant, sip drinks in the lobby lounge or pub, use the 24-hour business center, and enjoy city views from the 15th floor health club and outdoor pool.
The InterContinental New Orleans offers 484 air-conditioned guestrooms with premium cable television and high-speed Internet access along with laptop-compatible safes, coffee/tea makers, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental New Orleans
InterContinental New Orleans has a restaurant serving regional cuisine, a casual lobby lounge, and an English-style pub. Located on the 15th floor are the health club with floor-to-ceiling windows and the outdoor swimming pool. Other amenities include concierge, wedding services, and luggage storage.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business travelers will appreciate the 24-hour business center and concierge desk. Event facilities at this 4-star hotel measure 32,487 sq feet and includes 19 meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 484
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 19
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Year Built 1984
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 32,487
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The Veranda - The lobby level restaurant serves contemporary Creole, Cajun, and American cuisine including breakfast and lunch buffets. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Lobby Lounge - Lunch and dinner are served along with drinks in this casual lounge.
Pete's Pub - The English-style bar serves light fare and drinks. Open Monday-Friday from evening until late night.
24-hour room service is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 59 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- InterContinental New Orleans Hotel
- InterContinental Hotel New Orleans
- InterContinental New Orleans
- New Orleans InterContinental
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.