Book your room at JW Marriott New Orleans
Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise New Orleans hotel on edge of French Quarter
Near French Quarter
This 30-story hotel is across from the French Quarter, 3 blocks from Canal Place and Riverwalk Marketplace, and 0.5 miles from Harrah's, the Ernest N Morial Convention Center, and Jackson Square.
Pool, fitness center
Amenities at the JW Marriott New Orleans include a rooftop swimming pool and a fitness center; high-speed wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and meeting rooms in this New Orleans hotel.
The 496 contemporary guestrooms of the JW Marriott New Orleans offer in-room safes, minibars, high-speed Internet access, iHome clock radios, premium channels, Nirvae toiletries, and evening turndown service.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
JW Marriott New Orleans614 Canal St New Orleans LA 70130
The 30-story JW Marriott New Orleans overlooks historic Canal Street, three blocks from the Riverwalk Marketplace and within a half-mile of Harrah's New Orleans Casino, Aquarium of the Americas, and Jackson Square.
High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and 18 meeting rooms, which encompass 17,000 square feet, including a ballroom for 800 guests. A business center provides faxing, copying, printing, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
A fitness center overlooks the rooftop pool. An indoor promenade with a beauty salon and gift shop is set at the hotel entrance on Canal Street. Valet parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 18
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 496
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
JW Lobby Bar - Lively bar off the hotel lobby offering light fare including crab dip, quesadillas, and burgers in addition to cocktails, specialty drinks, and martinis. Open from late morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
JW Marriott New Orleans offers an eighth-floor pool and terrace with city views. Overlooking the pool, the fitness center has treadmills, stair machines, stationary bikes, and free weights.
Several 18-hole golf courses are within 10 miles of the hotel, including Bayou Oaks Golf Course at City Park, Eastover Country Club, and Lakewood Country Club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
- JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- JW New Orleans
- JW New Orleans Marriott
- Marriott JW New Orleans
- JW Marriott New Orleans Hotel
- Marriott New Orleans JW
- New Orleans JW
- New Orleans JW Marriott