Overview of Loews New Orleans Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, View
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, View
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Hearing Accessible)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Hearing Accessible)
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, City View (Hearing Accessible)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, City View
Grand Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View (Roll In Shower)
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, View (Hearing Accessible)
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in New Orleans's Central Business District neighborhood, Loews New Orleans Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. Julia Street Cruise Terminal and Port of New Orleans are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Canal Street and Royal Street. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golf lessons, golfing, and boat tours. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our New Orleans travel guide
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 3 min walk
- Canal Street - 5 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 6 min walk
- Julia Street Cruise Terminal - 7 min walk
- National World War II Museum - 10 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 20 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Bar Peters — 1 min walk
- Poydras and Peters — 1 min walk
- The Swizzle Stick Bar - 1 min walk
- Café Adelaide - 1 min walk
- Whiskey Blue - 1 min walk
About this property
Loews New Orleans Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.85 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Everything went as expected, check in was timely, room was ready.