Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, adjacent to the Riverwalk
Popular property highlights
At convention center
Located in the New Orleans Central Business District, this hotel is across the street from Ernest N Morial Convention Center, Riverwalk Outlet Collection, and the Mississippi River. The French Quarter is a 5-block stroll away.
Historic hotel with in the heart of the Arts District
The Omni Riverfront Hotel, once an old rice warehouse, just steps from the Mississippi, is a modern luxury hotel that pays homage to its rich New Orleans history with architectural details like arched brick walls and reclaimed wood floors. Contemporary New Orleans fare is served at the newly renovated Fulton Street Bistro restaurant and bar.
Luxurious interiors, state-of-the art in-room technology
Guestrooms at The Omni Riverfront Hotel offer luxurious bedding and 42-inch flat-panel televisions with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Omni Riverfront Hotel
Located in the thriving cultural scene of New Orleans' Arts District, Omni Riverfront Hotel offers the best of both past and present. Just steps away from top attractions in the Big Easy, including the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Riverwalk Outlet Collection, and the Contemporary Arts Center, and only blocks from the French Quarter, this hotel features modern and luxurious accommodations with a vintage feel.
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, the new Fulton St. Bistro/ Bar invites guests and locals to relax in an upbeat atmosphere offering the finest in quality bistro fare and beverages. Visit the well-equipped fitness center for an intense workout or request an in-room Get Fit Kit for a workout in the privacy of your own room. Omni Riverfront Hotel is just 15.3 miles (24.6 kilometers) from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Parking at the hotel is available for a fee.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 309
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 3325
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Fulton St. Bistro & Bar - Offers the finest in quality bistro fare and beverages. Don't leave without trying the hotel's signature "Riverfront Gimlet", a refreshing blend of Botanist gin, hand-squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, cucumber and basil.
Room service - Available from early morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The Omni Riverfront Hotel features an exercise facility on site. Use is complimentary for all registered guests.
Riverfront Park, located about three blocks from the hotel, is ideal for a stroll along the Mississippi or an early morning run along the banks of the river.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD $16 and USD $21 for adults, USD $11 and USD $21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- New Orleans Riverfront
- New Orleans Wyndham Riverfront
- Riverfront Wyndham New Orleans
- Wyndham New Orleans Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel
- Omni Riverfront New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.