Book your room at Omni Riverfront Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, adjacent to the Riverwalk
At convention center
Located in the New Orleans Central Business District, this hotel is across the street from Ernest N Morial Convention Center, Riverwalk Outlet Collection, and the Mississippi River. The French Quarter is a 5-block stroll away.
Historic hotel with in the heart of the Arts District
The Omni Riverfront Hotel, once an old rice warehouse, just steps from the Mississippi, is a modern luxury hotel that pays homage to its rich New Orleans history with architectural details like arched brick walls and reclaimed wood floors. Contemporary New Orleans fare is served at the newly renovated Fulton Street Bistro restaurant and bar.
Luxurious interiors, state-of-the art in-room technology
Guestrooms at The Omni Riverfront Hotel offer luxurious bedding and 42-inch flat-panel televisions with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Located in the thriving cultural scene of New Orleans' Arts District, Omni Riverfront Hotel - fresh off a comprehensive 2014 renovation - offers the best of both past and present. Just steps away from top attractions in the Big Easy, including the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Riverwalk Outlet Collection, and the Contemporary Arts Center, and only blocks from the French Quarter, this hotel features modern and luxurious accommodations with a vintage feel.
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, the new Fulton St. Bistro/ Bar invites guests and locals to relax in an upbeat atmosphere offering the finest in quality bistro fare and beverages. Visit the well-equipped fitness center for an intense workout or request an in-room Get Fit Kit for a workout in the privacy of your own room. Omni Riverfront Hotel is just 15.3 miles (24.6 kilometers) from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3325
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 299
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Fulton St. Bistro & Bar - Offers the finest in quality bistro fare and beverages. Don't leave without trying the hotel's signature "Riverfront Gimlet", a refreshing blend of Botanist gin, hand-squeezed lime juice, simple syrup, cucumber and basil.
Room service - Available from early morning until late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The Omni Riverfront Hotel features an exercise facility on site. Use is complimentary for all registered guests.
Riverfront Park, located about three blocks from the hotel, is ideal for a stroll along the Mississippi or an early morning run along the banks of the river.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 11, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD $16 and USD $21 for adults, USD $11 and USD $21 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- New Orleans Riverfront
- New Orleans Wyndham Riverfront
- Riverfront Wyndham New Orleans
- Wyndham New Orleans Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel
- Wyndham Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront Hotel
- Omni Riverfront New Orleans
- Omni Riverfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.