Book your room at Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, 2 blocks from French Quarter
This 18-story New Orleans hotel is in an early-20th-century building, 2 blocks from the French Quarter and Bourbon St, 6 blocks from Louisiana Superdome, and 0.5 mile from Harrah's New Orleans Casino.
Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel includes a restaurant serving classic Southern cuisine.
Rooms at the Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel offer sleek decor, streamlined furniture, spacious baths, and high-speed Internet access. Great jazz artists are featured on every floor.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This New Orleans hotel is within 2 blocks of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street. The Riverwalk and Ernest N Morial Convention Center are 1 mile away.
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and 9 meeting rooms with 6,676 square feet (601 square meters) of meeting and banquet space. Technology support staff are available and the business center offers high-speed Internet access. Valet parking is offered (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 601
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 6676
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 18
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 272
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 10.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Mila Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring Southern cuisine prepared with fresh, surprising ingredients.
Starbucks - serves coffee specialties and pastries.
Bar Uncommon - serves cocktails and light fare; hosts live jazz performance Monday through Thursday evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The Renaissance New Orleans Pere Marquette Hotel offers a complimentary third-floor fitness room that is open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.