- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio
- 4 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino
- 5 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Mother's Restaurant
- 2 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
In the city center, The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery is in New Orleans's Central Business District neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Port of New Orleans and Julia Street Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Audubon Aquarium of the Americas and Audubon Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Smoothie King Center or Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio - 4 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 5 min walk
- Louisiana Children's Museum - 5 min walk
- Riverwalk Marketplace Shopping Center - 5 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 8 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 18 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Compere Lapin — 1 min walk
- Tout La — 1 min walk
- Mothers - 1 min walk
- Mother's Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Vic's Kangaroo Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Up to 45 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 7.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ambassador Hotel
- Ambassador Hotel New Orleans
- Ambassador New Orleans
- Hotel Ambassador
- Hotel Ambassador New Orleans
- New Orleans Ambassador
- New Orleans Ambassador Hotel
- New Orleans Hotel Ambassador
- Old No. 77 Hotel Chandlery New Orleans
- Old No. 77 Hotel Chandlery
- Old No. 77 Chandlery New Orleans
- Old No. 77 Chandlery
- The Old No 77 & Chandlery
- The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery Hotel
- The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery New Orleans
- The Old No. 77 Hotel & Chandlery Hotel New Orleans
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I absolutely love this hotel. Everything about it is professional. From the decor, the smell, the staff, coffee bar & door people. All A+