Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel, in French Quarter
Canal Street location
This 14-story hotel is adjacent to the French Quarter's Canal Street Streetcar Line, 1 block from Bourbon Street, 8 blocks from Harrah's New Orleans Casino, and 1 mile from the Louisiana Superdome.
Dinner and drinks
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, features local specialties at the signature restaurant, M Bistro. Nightly jazz shows and cocktails are featured at the Davenport Lounge. The hotel also offers a spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a pool.
Down pillows and duvets, and 500-thread-count Frette Italian linens distinguish the 527 rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, as do Kohler rainforest showerheads and 42" hi-def LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, features local specialties at the signature restaurant, M Bistro. Nightly jazz shows and cocktails are featured at the Davenport Lounge. This smoke-free hotel also offers a spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a pool. Other hotel amenities include luggage storage, tour assistance, media library and a gift shop.
With a computer station, 24-hour business center and 35,000 square feet of meeting space, this hotel serves most any business or conference needs. A piano, fireplace, umbrellas and TV can be found in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Number of floors - 14
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 28
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3252
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 35000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
M Bistro - A full-service bistro serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon tea. This restaurant offers a bar, al fresco dining, a children's menu, and hot and cold breakfast buffet daily. Open 7 days. Breakfast is served from 6 AM to 11 AM. Lunch is served from 11 AM to 2 PM. Dinner is served from 5.30 PM to 10 PM. Reservations are recommended.
Davenport Lounge - Restaurant serving afternoon tea, classic cocktails, revamped menu. Open Sunday through Thursday from 11 AM to midnight, Friday through Saturday from 11 AM to 1 AM. Reservations are required.
Live entertainment by Jeremy Davenport is offered on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Harpist Cathy Anderson sets the mood on Saturdays and Sundays.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans enjoy access to an extensive selection of aerobic and strength-training equipment. Other on-site recreational amenities include an indoor pool and spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The Ritz Carlton Spa - Sauna, aromatherapy, beauty services, and massage offered in 22 treatment rooms (advanced reservations are required for treatments). Guests under 18 years of age are not permitted.
- Number of treatment rooms 22
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 28 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.85 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 125 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- New Orleans Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel New Orleans
- Ritz-Carlton New Orleans
- Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Ritz New Orleans
- Ritz Carlton New Orleans
- New Orleans Ritz Carlton
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.