Find Hotels Near New Orleans Municipal Auditorium, Treme from $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to New Orleans Municipal Auditorium
Top Hotels Close to New Orleans Municipal Auditorium
New Orleans Municipal Auditorium Hotel Guide
Stopping at New Orleans Municipal Auditorium is always a fascinating experience.
Situated in the city of New Orleans, it is a favorite of tourists.
With 71 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of New Orleans Municipal Auditorium, you're going to be spoiled for choice! The W New Orleans - French Quarter, The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans and The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel are definitely among the popular establishments.
There are several budget-friendly accommodation options positioned nearby. The Olde Town Inn, 0.9 miles away, or the Burgundy Bed and Breakfast, found 1 mile from here, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If you'd prefer to have a luxurious haven to return to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotels should excite you. 0.8 miles away, the Windsor Court Hotel will tend to all your needs from the moment you check in. The Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel is another impressive option just 0.9 miles away.
Enjoy a caffeine fix and treat yourself to a snack at Spice emporium. Within a short walk of New Orleans Municipal Auditorium, it's an excellent place to have a break from all that sightseeing. For lunch or dinner, choose from an impressive variety of meals at Golden Feather Mardi Gras Indian Gallery (By Appointment Only), which is in the same area. You'll definitely want to really get the party started at Black Penny, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Other Places to Visit near New Orleans Municipal AuditoriumBefore your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to New Orleans Municipal Auditorium:
- Find some diversions from the daily grind at Congo Square. This is a historic meeting place where famliies and friends have drank coffee and struck up conversations for generations.
- If you like spending time and relaxing in green surroundings, Louis Armstrong Park is a spot that you ought to check out.
- Begin at Basin St. Station Visitor Information Cultural Center to pick up some maps and pamphlets before your exploration begins.
- Make sure you arrange an outing to learn from the exhibits that are shown at Chez Vodun.
- Spending some time at Voodoo Spiritual Temple will reward you with a better understanding of the area's culture.
The nearest rail stop to New Orleans Municipal Auditorium is Union Passenger Terminal, and you'll be happy to know it's within an easy walk.