Book your room at Amsterdam Court Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelTheater District hotel near Broadway
Near Rockefeller Center
On 50th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, Amsterdam Court Hotel is within walking distance of Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, and dozens of other NY attractions.
The Amsterdam Court Hotel offers guests on-site business services, and complimentary espresso is available in a lounge off the lobby; the lounge is stocked with books and newspapers for guest use.
Guestrooms at this Midtown hotel include cable television, wired or wireless high-speed Internet access, and low platform beds with Belgian linens and down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A lounge off the lobby furnished with vinyl seating includes coffee thermoses and a self-serve, automatic machine dispensing espresso—all complimentary. The property is smoke-free. Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout this New York hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per night )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Natsumi Restaurant - specializes in Japanese-Italian fusion cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, nine blocks north of this Midtown Manhattan hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 2.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.