Get an overview of this hotelTheater District hotel near Broadway
Near Rockefeller Center
On 50th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, Amsterdam Court Hotel is within walking distance of Times Square, Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Radio City Music Hall, and dozens of other NY attractions.
The Amsterdam Court Hotel offers guests on-site business services, and complimentary espresso is available in a lounge off the lobby; the lounge is stocked with books and newspapers for guest use.
Guestrooms at this Midtown hotel include cable television, wired or wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and low platform beds with Belgian linens and down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Amsterdam Court Hotel
A lounge off the lobby furnished with vinyl seating includes coffee thermoses and a self-serve, automatic machine dispensing espresso—all complimentary. The property is smoke-free. Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout this New York hotel.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Natsumi Restaurant - specializes in Japanese-Italian fusion cuisine.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, nine blocks north of this Midtown Manhattan hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 2.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Amsterdam Court
- Amsterdam Court Hotel
- Amsterdam Court Hotel New York
- Amsterdam Court New York
- Amsterdam Hotel Court
- Court Amsterdam
- Court Amsterdam Hotel
- Court Hotel Amsterdam
- Hotel Amsterdam Court
- Hotel Court Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Court Hotel Nyc
- Amsterdam Court New York City
- Amsterdam Hotel New York
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.