Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in New York's Broadway - Times Square neighborhood
Popular property highlights
Grand Central Terminal nearby
Situated in New York's Broadway - Times Square neighborhood, this hotel is close to New York Public Library, Grand Central Terminal, and Chrysler Building. Area attractions also include Empire State Building and Times Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Andaz 5th Avenue- a Hyatt Hotel features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a business center and a bar/lounge.
42-inch flat-panel TVs
In addition to flat-panel televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include iPod docking stations. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and double sinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt
Located in the fashionable Bryant Park area of Midtown Manhattan—across from the iconic New York Public Library— Andaz 5th Avenue- a Hyatt Hotel is a Conde Nast Hotel List 2011 hotel. Onsite amenities include a restaurant—The Shop—and a bar/lounge where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is included onsite.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 6500 square feet. This New York hotel also offers a fitness facility, valet parking, and a library. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
A 24-hour check-in host provides guests with assistance any time day or night.
Service animals are welcome, though pets are not allowed.
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Year Built 1916
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
Where to Eat
The Shop, entrance from Fifth Avenue on the ground-level, serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. This Manhattan favorite offers Café Grumpy coffee, pastries, and treats from local purveyors such as Mast Brothers and Beekman 1802.
The menu takes your palate outside of the city to taste ingredients sourced from New York state farms such as Grand Daisy Bakery, Murray’s, and Pickle Guys. Enjoy the Blue Plate special on the menu, taking spins on tradition using local ingredients, along with fresh house-made lemonade. Dinner brings out the best flavors from the farm fresh ingredients. The restaurant at Andaz 5th is open all day and into the evening.
Guests looking for a bar/lounge atmosphere can find it at The Bar Downstairs, which features an open kitchen and bar with seating for 80 people at communal bar tables, banquettes and lounge seating. The bar serves seasonal cocktails and shared plates for casually chic NYC dining. Coffee/tea is available in the lobby.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 67-78 per day
- Pet fee: USD $100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
- 5th Avenue Andaz
- Andaz 5th Avenue
- Andaz 5th Avenue Hotel
- Andaz 5th Avenue Hotel New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt Hotel New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt Hotel
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt New York
- Andaz 5th Avenue concept Hyatt
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Andaz 5th Avenue - a concept by Hyatt is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.