Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Manhattan hotel across from World Trade Center site
Popular property highlights
Adjacent to 9/11 Memorial
Located near the Financial District, this club-like hotel is adjacent to the World Trade Center site and the 9/11 Memorial and Reflecting Pools Freedom Tower. Battery Park is within a mile. Nearby neighborhoods include the Tribeca, Little Italy, Chinatown and SoHo.
Private Club Living Room
WiFi throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers and printers are complimentary. Guests will have access to a private Club Living Room with magazines and complimentary refreshments.
Guest rooms are equipped with showers, premium bedding, custom duvets, LCD TV, iPod docks, coffeemakers, and workstation with ergonomic chair and cordless telephones. Exercise equipment can be delivered to room on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Gold LEED certified, Club Quarters World Trade Center is across from the rising Freedom Tower, also known as One World Trade Center. The World Financial Center, with its restaurants, retailers, Winter Garden, and arts center, is about two blocks away. Just beyond are the gardens, parks, and riverfront esplanade of Battery Park City. Ferries to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island depart from the lower tip of Manhattan, a half-mile from the hotel.
This club-style New York hotel has a restricted entry for greater security and privacy. A Member Service Desk/Concierge is available 24 hours a day. A private Club Room offers complimentary coffee, tea, magazines, and games. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness room, and complimentary use of wireless throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers and printers.
The hotel's 20th floor restaurant terrace overlooks the city. In-room dining is available from local restaurants and delivered to guestrooms by hotel staff.
Additional hotel amenities include access to the View of the World Terrace Club, a year round indoor restaurant with panoramic views of downtown New York City, self parking, and valet parking (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 252
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
Where to Eat
View of the World Terrace Club - Serves modern American cuisine. Offers year-round indoor/outdoor, rooftop dining.
In-room dining from a variety of local restaurants. Meals are delivered to guestrooms by hotel staff. The charges are posted to guests' folios.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 39 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day
- CLUB QUARTERS TRADE CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER Hotel
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER Hotel New York
- CLUB QUARTERS WORLD TRADE CENTER New York
- WORLD TRADE CENTER CLUB QUARTERS
- WORLD TRADE CLUB QUARTERS
- Club Quarters World Trade Hotel New York City
- Club Quarters Hotel World Trade Center New York
- Club Quarters Hotel World Trade Center
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.