Book your room at Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown
Get an overview of this hotelOff 5th Avenue near Times Square and Theatre District
Located in New York's premier Midtown location, just off Fifth Avenue and near Times Square, Club Quarters Midtown is a full-service hotel offering comfortable accommodations in a club–like atmosphere.
A sense of history
Opened as the Chemists' Club in 1903 and converted to a hotel in 1994, the historic building includes the grand Club Living Room with complimentary newspapers, magazines, and refreshments, as well as workstations and print services.
Free Wi-Fi is available in guestrooms, which are equipped with LCD TVs, clock radios with iPod docks, workstations with ergonomic chairs, and cordless telephones.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown40 W 45th St New York NY 10036
Rumford Hall maintains the original ambiance established when the building opened as the Chemists' Club in 1903. This expansive lounge features leather couches, upholstered chairs, and marble-like columns. Complimentary coffee is served in the mornings, complimentary newspapers are available, and two desks with ergonomic chairs are furnished with computers providing complimentary Internet access and printer connections.
Most services are complimentary including WiFi throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers and printers. Additional hotel amenities include room service, valet services, conference center, fitness room, and 24-hour Concierge.
The second grand space comprises the hotel's dining room, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. (Limited menus on weekends.) A small fitness room contains four cardio machines. Grocery-shopping services are available.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1375
- Conference space size (meters) - 124
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 13
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 170
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Restaurant Patrick - Featuring regional American cuisine with an international flare, Restaurant Patrick focuses on organic, nutritious and regionally sourced products from the Berkshires to the Jersey Shore. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks north of this Midtown New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, boat rentals, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, four blocks north, opens in winter. Nearby athletic clubs offer swimming, racquet sports, and exercise classes, and the hotel provides discounts at a health club two doors away. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Club Quarters Midtown
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel Times Square
- Club Quarters Midtown Times Square
- Club Quarters Times Square
- Midtown Club Quarters
- Midtown Times Square
- Times Square Midtown
- Club Quarters Hotel Midtown New York
- Club Quarters Hotel Midtown
- Club Quarters Midtown New York
- Club Quarters New York City
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City
- Quarters Midtown Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.