Get an overview of this hotelOff 5th Avenue near Times Square and Theatre District
Popular property highlights
Located in New York's premier Midtown location, just off Fifth Avenue and near Times Square, Club Quarters Midtown is a full-service hotel offering comfortable accommodations in a club–like atmosphere.
A sense of history
Opened as the Chemists' Club in 1903 and converted to a hotel in 1994, the historic building includes the grand Club Living Room with magazines and refreshments, as well as workstations and print services.
Free Wi-Fi is available in guestrooms, which are equipped with LCD TVs, clock radios with iPod docks, workstations with ergonomic chairs, and cordless telephones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Club Quarters Hotel, Midtown
Rumford Hall maintains the original ambiance established when the building opened as the Chemists' Club in 1903. This expansive lounge features leather couches, upholstered chairs, and marble-like columns. Complimentary coffee is served in the mornings and two desks with ergonomic chairs are furnished with computers providing complimentary Internet access and printer connections.
Most services are complimentary including WiFi throughout the hotel, bottled water, coffee, tea and use of computers and printers. Additional hotel amenities include room service, valet services, conference center, fitness room, and 24-hour Concierge.
The second grand space comprises the hotel's dining room, which is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. (Limited menus on weekends.) A small fitness room contains four cardio machines. Grocery-shopping services are available.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 124
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1375
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 13
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Midpoint Bistro and Bar - Featuring regional American cuisine.
Breakfast and lunch are available daily in the dining room 7 AM-3 PM and includes continental breakfast, salads, sandwiches, and sweets. Cold dinner options such as a Mediterranean platter, sandwich wraps, salads, and cheese and charcuterie are available 3-10 PM in the Club Living Room.
Room Service is available from Midpoint Bistro and Bar 7 AM-10 PM.
This property also offers online food delivery service. Order food direct to your room from local restaurants and charge it to your hotel folio.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks north of this Midtown New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, boat rentals, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, four blocks north, opens in winter. Nearby athletic clubs offer swimming, racquet sports, and exercise classes, and the hotel provides discounts at a health club two doors away. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers 1.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Club Quarters Midtown
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel Times Square
- Club Quarters Midtown Times Square
- Club Quarters Times Square
- Midtown Club Quarters
- Midtown Times Square
- Times Square Midtown
- Club Quarters Hotel Midtown New York
- Club Quarters Hotel Midtown
- Club Quarters Midtown New York
- Club Quarters New York City
- Club Quarters Midtown Hotel New York City
- Quarters Midtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.