Get an overview of this hotelManhattan hotel located in Times Square
Popular property highlights
In Midtown Manhattan
Boasting stunning views from every room of either Times Square, the Hudson River or the Manhattan skyline, this hotel is in bustling Times Square, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center and within a half-mile of Central Park and many corporate headquarters.
This Crowne Plaza includes a restaurant and bar, 24-hour business center, complimentary WiFi, ballroom with banquet facilities and event catering, exhibit space with audiovisual equipment, and a 29,000-square-foot New York Sports Club facility.
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan has 795 guestrooms which offer 37-inch flat-panel TVs, CD players, video-game consoles, MP3 docks, and complimentary WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
This Times Square hotel is 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, 8 blocks from Carnegie Hall, and within 0.5 mile (0.8 kilometer) of many corporate headquarters.
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan features 8 meeting rooms, a restaurant, coffee shop, and room service. Located on the 15th floor of our hotel is the full service New York Sports Club, a 29,000-square-foot (2,694-square-meter) health club with a full schedule of fitness classes, an indoor adult lap pool, personal trainers, and locker and shower facilities. Lanes in the adult lap pool can be reserved in advance for children's swimming with a 30 minute limit. Aerobics and yoga classes are available on site. Guests under 18 are not allowed in certain recreation facilities. Age restrictions for the fitness center and health club apply. There is a playground nearby.
The hotel also offers concierge services and valet parking is available for a surcharge (no in and out privileges).
There is a 24-hour business center in the lobby offering secretarial services (surcharges may apply). Exhibit space is also available, along with audiovisual equipment. Complimentary WiFi access is offered. The hotel features a ballroom for special events, as well as banquet facilities and event catering.
A daily service fee that is collected at the property includes 2 drinks (beer or wine) upon arrival, complimentary local and international calls, and complimentary use of the onsite New York Sports Club.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 795
- Number of floors - 46
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 26
- Multilingual staff
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
Where to Eat
Brasserie 1605 - Serving gourmet dishes and comfort food for breakfast, and lunch. Located in the hotel lobby, overlooking Times Square and Broadway. The breakfast buffet (surcharge) featuring hot and cold items is available 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM in the restaurant. Brasserie 1605 also offers a children's menu.
Broadway 49 Bar and Lounge - Full bar serving 89 varieties of Scotch, signature cocktails, and martinis along with a selection of appetizers.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 350 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Late check-out requests are honored based upon availability and subject to additional fees. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 30.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.00 and USD 55.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 350 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per stay
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- Times Square Manhattan Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan
- Crowne Plaza New York City
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Hotel
We should mention
One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.