Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City
Get an overview of this hotelModern, freshly renovated hotel in prime Midtown East location
On Lexington Ave
This landmark New York City hotel is a short walk to shopping at Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdales, and in close proximity to the United Nations, Broadway theaters, and Rockefeller Center.
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan Hotel offers a complimentary fitness center, an onsite restaurant, and meeting rooms providing over 12,000 square feet of space.
All 764 recently renovated rooms offer Sweet Dreams® beds with triple sheeting, down comforters, and armloads of pillows. High-definition 37-inch flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access are available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City569 Lexington Ave New York NY 10022
Designed by art-deco era architect Morris Lapidus in 1961, this 20-story, non-smoking New York City hotel was fully renovated in 2012 to restore its chic 1960s styling in modern fashion. Centrally located in Midtown, the hotel is steps from the neighborhood's renowned shopping centers, restaurants, and museums.
Business guests will find a complimentary automated business center where they can copy, fax, print, or use the laptop port or the desktop with Internet access. The Doubletree provides over 12,000 square feet of meeting space and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Self and valet parking are available and the hotel has 24-hour security.
Guests can relax in the lobby, have a drink at the Met Bar, or dine at the Met Grill.
The hotel offers a 24-hour complimentary fitness center. A beauty salon and barber shop are also available for guests' use at the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 764
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1961
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Met Grill - This casual restaurant off the lobby serves American and Continental breakfasts. Adjacent is the trendy Met Bar lounge.
Cafe Metro - This independent coffee shop at the hotel entrance offers a varied American menu ranging from snacks to full meals. Open daily from early morning until midnight.
- Manicures and pedicures
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $100.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- Up to 60 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 63 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD $100.00 per pet, per stay
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan Hotel New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton New York City
- DoubleTree Metropolitan
- DoubleTree Metropolitan Hilton
- DoubleTree Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree New York City Metropolitan
- Hilton DoubleTree Metropolitan
- Hilton Metropolitan New York City
- DoubleTree Hilton Metropolitan Hotel
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
New York Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
- $4 off Circle Line
- $30 off World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- $5 off City Sights Double-Decker Bus Tour
- 20-percent discount at Planet Hollywood
- $5 off Madame Tussauds
- Complimentary treatment at Equinox Wall Street (with massage purchase)
- Choice of free overnight parking for one car OR free full American breakfast for two. Either choice applies for entire stay.
Must book a “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category to qualify. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.
Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
Must book a “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges if parking is chosen. Guest receives benefits for every night of stay. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.