Book your room at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square
Get an overview of this hotelThe only-all suite hotel on Broadway in the heart of Times Square and New York City's Theater District.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square is the only all-suite hotel on Broadway, in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway theaters, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Hard Rock Cafe, and much more.
Dozens of Broadway theaters are within a 5-block radius and New York City's best shopping, restaurants (including the famous Restaurant Row), and sightseeing are all within walking distance.
Suites feature Doubletree's Sweet Dreams® beds. Separate living rooms have flat-screen TVs, sofa beds, compact refrigerators, and microwaves. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Requested changes: The hotel has 468 two-room suites each with living room and sofa bed, bedroom and bathroom. In-suite amenities include two flat-screen TV's, refrigerator, microwave, and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Sweet Dreams by Doubletree bedding is also featured.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square1568 Broadway 47th Street And 7th Avenue New York NY 10036
Renovations & Closures
- Parking area
- Parking area
This 43-story New York hotel offers the convenience of suites combined with a central location in Midtown's Times Square.
The on-site restaurant is open daily for all meals. The lounge features a skylit ceiling and a mural depicting Broadway headliners. Coffee, espresso, snacks, and smoothies are available in the lobby from early morning to late night.
A self-service business center offers three computers with high-speed Internet access, a copier, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges for all services). Guests can connect their laptop computers to the printer from their suites (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a kiosk in the lobby allows guests to print boarding passes before arriving at the airport.
The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 45
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Gingers - Pays tribute to the “The Roaring Twenties”. Decorated in exotic Asian accents. Located on the fifth floor. Open for breakfast, lunch as well as pre- and post-theatre dinner. Serves an extensive menu with signature dishes and a la carte specialties.
Ad Lib - Located in the main lobby on the third floor. Serves beverages and light fare pre and post-theatre. Open daily.
Morning Coffee Kiosk - In the lobby, this kiosk offers guests hot coffee and their choice of breakfast foods.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of this New York City hotel have complimentary use of the fitness center on site and also receive a discount at a health club 4 blocks away.
Central Park, 12 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Doubletree Guest Suites or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only up to seven days prior to guest arrival and stored for no more than seven days after a guest's scheduled departure. A $5.00 per day storage fee and a $5.00 administrative fee will apply.The hotel cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Hotel New York City Square Times
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Breakfast rate applies only for up to 2 adults and 2 children max. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.