Get an overview of this hotelSpacious suites and wine reception in New York's Murray Hill
Popular property highlights
Prime Midtown East Manhattan
Located in Murray Hill, just three blocks east of the Empire State Building, this Manhattan aparthotel is in the heart of the city.
A fitness concierge and complimentary fit kits for running, walking, strength, and yoga help guests maintain good health.
Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel features down or non-allergenic comforters and a 3-choice pillow menu. Conveniences include fully equipped kitchens and wireless Internet access (included in daily resort fee).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel
Staying at the Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel affords guests access to a wine hour. Social activities such as charity events, local art showcases, and microbrewery beer tastings are included during special evenings.
The 24-hour fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. The 1,100-square-foot center also includes a room for private yoga sessions (surcharge). Personal training also available (surcharge).
Additional amenities include a business center with conference space, a concierge, on site spa services, wireless Internet (included in daily resort fee), and room service.
This New York aparthotel welcomes well-behaved cats and dogs (surcharge).
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 241
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 37
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Free reception
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD Included in daily Service Fee per night ), Wired internet access ( USD Included in daily Service Fee per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
This aparthotel does not have a restaurant. Cinema Café provides room service for limited hours offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
Open 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. Personal training and private yoga sessions are available for surcharges. The hotel supplies complimentary fit kits for personal use. Running and walking kits comprise MP3 players, pedometers, maps, and water. The strength kit has weights and a stretch band. The yoga kit has a mat, block, and video.
New York's Central Park, 1.25 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, six blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
- Resort fee: USD 27.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD Included in daily Service Fee per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD Included in daily Service Fee per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD $59 - $65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel New York
- Dumont NYC-an Affinia hotel
- Dumont NYC-an Affinia New York
- Dumont NYC-an Affinia
- Affinia Dumont
- Affinia Dumont Apartment
- Affinia Dumont Apartment New York
- Affinia Dumont New York
- Dumont Affinia
- Affinia Dumont Hotel New York City
- Affinia Dumont New York City
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in any room or rate plan and receive the following amenities (included in the daily resort fee): USD 10 daily food and drink credit valid at Cupboard or Corner Store (must be redeemed daily); daily Wine Hour during Social Sips from 5 PM to 6 PM; wireless Internet access for all devices; 10% off at Celebrity Chef Geoffrey Zakarian’s The National Bar and Dining Rooms; unlimited package handling and storage prior to and during your stay; business services, including printing; local and domestic long-distance calls; 24-hour access to the fitness center; access to Affinia bikes (where applicable); and concierge services.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.