Get an overview of this hotelIrish hospitality in the heart of Midtown New York
Popular property highlights
Close to shopping
Built in 1926, this family-owned Midtown Manhattan hotel is on Lexington Avenue, 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping and within 6 blocks of Central Park and Carnegie Hall.
The Fitz bar offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails; there are four large-screen TVs featured as well. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Marble baths, Wi-Fi
This New York hotel offers traditionally furnished rooms and suites with bathrobes, pillowtop mattresses, marble baths, and both wireless and TV-based Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
This New York boutique hotel enjoys a convenient Midtown Manhattan location, two blocks from the fabled shops on Madison and Fifth Avenues and four blocks from Central Park.
Guests of the Fitzpatrick can gather in the Fitz bar which offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, and cocktails; there are four large-screen TVs featured as well. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a fitness facility two blocks away with an indoor pool and sauna. Free wireless Internet access is provided hotel-wide. Valet parking and nearby garage parking are available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 17
- Year Built 1926
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Fitz - Locally popular bar serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu offers a variety of cuisines from Irish classics to modern American. Drinks and food available until late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to a fitness center two blocks away that offers an indoor pool, sauna, and assorted cardio and weight-training equipment.
Four blocks away, Central Park features 843 acres of landscaped gardens, lakes, winding paths, fields, and recreational facilities. There are paths for running, biking, and in-line skating, as well as 30 tennis courts, six miles of horse-riding trails, catch-and-release fishing, and a seasonal lap pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD $50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $50 per night
- Fitzpatrick Hotel Manhattan
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York
- Hotel Fitzpatrick
- Hotel Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Manhattan Fitzpatrick
- Manhattan Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.