Overview of Flushing Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Basic Double or Twin Room
About this area
Near a metro station, Flushing Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Top of the Rock are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Bronx Zoo and Central Park Zoo. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Chelsea Piers, a top local attraction. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Bronx Zoo - 21 min drive
- Central Park - 22 min drive
- United Nations Headquarters - 24 min drive
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 29 min drive
- Trump Tower - 32 min drive
- Mets - Willets Point Station - 2 min drive
- Flushing Main St. Station - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Joe's Shanghai - 2 min walk
- Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot - 3 min walk
- Hunan House - 3 min walk
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 4 min walk
- Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like that they have parking on premises and I like the price but the hotel is old, worn and dirty. You get what you pay for.