Get an overview of this hotelAn intimate retreat in the heart of Manhattan's Midtown East.
Popular property highlights
Desirable Midtown East
Historic landmark property in Midtown East's historic Tudor City neighborhood, just blocks from Grand Central Terminal, United Nations, the Chrysler Building, and Times Square. Walking distance to finest shopping, dining, and attractions.
Wireless Web access
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. A business center is open 24 hours a day.
Hilton Manhattan East guestrooms feature traditional, European-inspired decor. Doorbells lend a homelike touch. Italian marble baths include makeup mirrors. Serenity beds. Triple pane glass windows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton New York Grand Central
One block west of the United Nations, Hilton New York Grand Central provides a quiet, peaceful retreat within easy reach of the city’s top attractions, shops, and businesses. Grand Central Terminal is just 2 blocks from the hotel. Times Square and the Theater District are 7 blocks (less than a mile) away. Numerous corporate headquarters are within 5 blocks; pharmaceutical giant Pfizer is across the street.
Both the business center and the fitness center are open 24 hours a day. Room service is available from early morning until late evening.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Year Built 1931
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tudor Bar & Grill - Full American Breakfast Buffet including hot and cold items. Bistro specialties at dinner. Cobb salad, Penne Bolognese, New York Strip Steak among menu highlights. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The on-site fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Central Park, 1.25 miles from The Hilton Manhattan East, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a host of other recreational diversions. Popular walking and running routes include Central Park Drive (closed to traffic during scheduled hours) and the path around the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir. The Loeb Boathouse, on a picturesque lake, offers rowboat and bicycle rentals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60-70 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- East Manhattan Hilton
- Hilton East Manhattan
- Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Hotel East Manhattan
- Hilton New York Grand Central Hotel
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel New York City
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel
- Hilton Manhattan East New York
- Hilton Grand Central Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.