Get an overview of this hotelNew York property near Union Square Park
Popular property highlights
Near Union Square and the metro station, Hotel 17 is located in lower Midtown Manhattan at 225 East 17th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
As Manhattan’s best neighborhood city hotel, Hotel 17 is also the best reviewed hotel. Hotel 17 also appeared in the 1993 Woody Allen film ‘Manhattan Murder Mystery’ and has been a setting for fashion shoots.
Individually decorated guestrooms at Hotel 17 include televisions, telephones, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms are shared.
- Good location
- Good for nightlife
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Nice bathrooms
- WiFi could've been better
Hotel 17 is a smoke-free property with 140 guest rooms and is located in the city's center and business district. The hotel features concierge services and express check-out. The property also has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Guests have access to nearby metro and train stations.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
This New York hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD $100 - $250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Hotel 17 New York
- 17 New York City
- 17 Hotel New York City
- 17 Hotel
- 17 New York
- Hotel 17
We should mention
One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.